Monday, December 31, 2012

Feeling Good





This is my last post for 2012, but unlike some people who really took time to write such "year-ender post", I am all doing this in a jiffy. There are actually so many things that I want to say, and so many memories that I want to share... but this moment is not "right" enough. 

I learned from Bianca Gonzales that we should always "LIVE THE MOMENT" with the most important people in our lives rather than face all the technological stuffs we have. Updating our twitter and facebook accounts are okay as long as it doesn't eat up the time that we should be spending with the more important people in our existence. 

Anyway, I am posting this (in advance) to say HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! :)

ALOHA 2013 !!!

I'm very positive about the upcoming 365 additional pages that I'm going to write. Hell yeah! 
I'm feeling good! 



Say hello to my beloved Carly Rose and her very own version of the song "Feeling Good" by Nina Simone 

Feeling Good 
Song Lyrics

Birds flying high you know how I feel
Sun in the sky you know how I feel
Breeze driftin' on by you know how I feel

(refrain:)x2
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good

Fish in the sea you know how I feel
River running free you know how I feel
Blossom on the tree you know how I feel

(refrain)

Dragonfly out in the sun you know what I mean, don't you know
Butterflies all havin' fun you know what I mean
Sleep in peace when day is done
That's what I mean

And this old world is a new world
And a bold world
For me

Stars when you shine you know how I feel
Scent of the pine you know how I feel
Oh freedom is mine
And I know how I feel 

(refrain)

Off I go now. I will LIVE THE MOMENT first <3

Love,
Eunice 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's in your mind?